Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Decor in a Planter


I had been eyeing up some dead sagebrush for a while, knowing that I wanted to put them in my planters for Halloween. I think it is a perfect creepy looking tree. I just dug a hole in my planter and stuck it in, securing it with a few rocks. I also dressed up a lantern with some typography I made - CLICK HERE to go to that post. I printed the typography on some vellum and adhered it to the front of the lantern. I also found some cob web clip art to put on the other sides.
I haven't figured out how to take night time pictures yet - so please excuse the way the pic looks - I lit the lantern up using glow sticks. I would have put cob webs or something in the sagebrush, but we live in a very windy area so things like that don't work for me. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up to...

1 comment:

  1. I love dead branches for Halloween decor. I added a few crows to mine. Love your lantern.

    ReplyDelete