Monday, December 24, 2012

Quick Neighbor Gift Idea



Hello! Welcome to my blog!
I don't know if you are like me this year - but a lot of things I like to do for Christmas kind of fell by the way side. Did Christmas sneak up fast this year or what?  Every year it seems like I need some quick gift ideas. Here is an idea that I saw on another blog - but I did not bookmark it so I could give credit where credit is due. I can't even remember if the idea was for a neighbor or not - as this idea can be used for a lot of different recipients. If you need a quick gift - here is a tag for you below to add to a bottle of soda. I did wrap some paper around the pop label to hide the label as it wasn't very festive. I printed the tags on kraft card stock and tied a ribbon to the top of the bottle. 

Right click on the image below, open in new window, copy, paste to desired program, resize as desired, print and cut.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment